Supporting your spinal health
Highly-rated Pregnancy Chiropractor in Glendale, CA.
One of the most important times to receive chiropractic care is during pregnancy. Studies show more than 75% of pregnant women experience low back pain, pelvic pain, or both, with the pain increasing as the pregnancy progresses. Chiropractic care is a safe, effective and drug-free way to manage pregnancy-related pain.
In addition to pain relief, chiropractic care can help to provide optimal baby positioning and smoother labor and delivery.
Here are a few ways chiropractic care can help you during pregnancy:
- Natural relief from low back pain – the majority of women experience back pain during pregnancy due to changes in the belly, spine and nervous system. Chiropractic care alleviates this pain by addressing and correcting the root causes.
- Ease pregnancy symptoms – In addition to back pain, chiropractic care can help ease pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, heartburn and swelling in feet and hands.
- Optimal baby positioning – Chiropractic care helps maintain pelvic alignment, reducing tension in the uterus and allowing the baby to have enough room to freely move head-first into an optimal delivery position.
- Smoother labor and delivery – Regular chiropractic adjustments throughout pregnancy can help ensure your pelvis, spine and hips are properly aligned and your nerves are in optimal working function. Optimal nerve health can help you experience faster labor and easier delivery, with less pain and discomfort.
- Improved quality of sleep due to reduced pain and discomfort
If you are looking for chiropractic support during your pregnancy, call us
at 818-551-9700 or book a consultation online today.
Chiropractic therapies and manipulation services beyond spinal adjustments.
Chiropractic care is a great option for both treating acute issues and improving your overall health
Pediatric Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic can alleviate common pediatric issues such as ear infections, colic, acid reflux and scoliosis.
Mercier Therapy is a soft tissue technique used to help restore the health and general wellbeing within the female pelvis and abdominal viscera
Nutrition / Functional Medicine (Holistic Care)
Holistic chiropractic care is the technique that we apply to heal your body through noninvasive and natural techniques.
Laser therapy is an effective and safe solution to healing the body and relieving pain without invasive surgical procedures or harmful medications.